"Everyone has the right to freedom of thought and the freedom to communicate opionions and expressions in a manner that is not contaray to any tenet of Islam" - Article 27 - Constitution of the Republic of Maldives

me, myself & i

My photo
Rover Scout. aka Blood. RJ. Journalist. Graphic Designer. Curious Photographer. Crazy Poet. Rebellion. Freethinker. Coffee Lover. Fascinated by Blood. In Love with a Simple Girl.

Nov 9, 2011

half painted dreams

Life took so much from me
Happiness was shaded grey by thee
Thy cruelty, brutality left these eternal marks on me
Sigh, its too late – I’m too far – there’s no turning back for me
Love – was once mine
Joy – I had it just fine
Until be there no vital sign
Proof that thou love is mine
Call it my bad attitude
If only ye new my so called attitude
Call it ignorance – be it my arrogance
It doesn’t matter as long as there remains the evil fragrance
Now is the time I take over my life
I’ve wasted enough throughout my life
Now I reveal my true identity before ye
Now is the time for me
It shall be me from now on
Taking control of my life from here on
Making up to the shit you made me go through
I’ll embark alone – I don’t need no crew

0 comments:

Post a Comment