"Everyone has the right to freedom of thought and the freedom to communicate opionions and expressions in a manner that is not contaray to any tenet of Islam" - Article 27 - Constitution of the Republic of Maldives

me, myself & i

My photo
Rover Scout. aka Blood. RJ. Journalist. Graphic Designer. Curious Photographer. Crazy Poet. Rebellion. Freethinker. Coffee Lover. Fascinated by Blood. In Love with a Simple Girl.

Nov 29, 2011

eternal damnation

  poem by me, (second verse by foxyvixen)

Life makes me think.
Once again, it repeats itself.
I am covered. This mist of frustration seems eternal.
Hypnotized by thy sycophancy.
Hallucination is meditation for me.

Down once more to the dungeons of my black despair.
Down I'm plunged into the prison of my mind.
Down that path into darkness deep as hell.

Stripped naked to my nightmares.
Crushed by the words of sweet guilt.
Covered in a veil of Silverblood, the treacherers raise another toast.
Alas! I face another fevered dream.

0 comments:

Post a Comment